Nha Trang City Tour
- 8h15:Pick you up from your hotel!
- 8h40: VISIT OCEANOGRAPHY INSTITUTE
The Institute of Oceanography, which was established in 1923, was one of the first centers
for scientific research in Indochine. Visitor can
have a chance to visit the Marine Creature Museum, which shows more than 80.000 sea and freshwater specimens.
- 10h00: THE LONG SON PAGODA
A pagoda that was founded in the late 19th century then renovated in 1940. Located on
Trai Thuy hill it is the largest pagoda in Nha
Trang. Every year, ten of thousand of tourist visit
the pagoda to see and praise the 79 feets tall
White Buddha statue, Kim Than Phat To and many others architectural features that the pagoda has to offer.
- 11h00: THE PONAGAR CHAM TOWER
These towers were built the Cham civilization in a
half of the 7th century to honor Yang Ino
Po Nagar. The local Buddhists of Nha Trang uses this place for prayers and worshipping and there are
many incense lighted giving the place an interesting architecture fills with stunning colors.
- 12h00: ENJOY VIETNAMESE LUNCH
- 13h30 – 15h00: THAP BA HOT SPRING
Relax and gain your health in Mud bathing at the Hot Spring Center (not include ticket).
* INCLUDED: Transport by car, local guide, mineral waters, Vietnamese lunch, and entrance fees, fruits, insurance.
* EXCLUDED: personal expenses, mud bath fees, 10% VAT.